Procrastinating

Monday, June 15, 2009









I have an exam tomorrow!! Last year I began the process of completing a graduate diploma in Urban and Regional Town Planning. Unfortunately this course has exams and one exam is looming immanently! Yet I seem to be doing everything to avoid preparing for this exam. This morning I have read New Matilda, Twitter, The Age, Girl with a Satchel and Meet Me at Mikes.

Meet Me at Mikes lead me to a new procrastination tool (albeit extremely useful bookmarking/scrapbooking tool) Tumblr. Tumblr is perfect for someone like myself who has numerous bookmarks for something I may have looked at once or needed at one time for an essay but am too afraid to delete in case I may possibly need it again - an internet manifestation of my need to hoard. Think I’ll need to start one for uni research. Better do that now….

Jammiegirl's Tumblr

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...