Quick big city visit

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last week I popped down to Melbourne for a brief visit. Its always nice to escape Alice Springs and experience the cold, windy, rainy world that is Melbourne. And Melbourne did not disappoint, rain it did. My umbrella was my number one accessory. I did all of the big city things, breakfast out, shopping, hair cut (I do save this for Melbourne trips), see a movie (we only get blockbusters in Alice Springs). I saw The September Issue. Great documentary. think if Anna Wintour was a man wed never hear about her. Grace Coddington is amazing, Vogue is lucky to have her).

I ate dumplings, caught up with friends (including my good friend who recently  less than two weeks ago - had a baby, hes so cute) and caught up with relatives. I also did a little wedding dress shopping! All in all a successful trip.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...