Today

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

 photo Flooded-causeway-Alice-Springs_zpsujgdz5hc.jpg
Flooded causeway in Alice Springs last week
I knew today would be a good day when I received a call shortly before 8:00am saying that I'd won a $100 westfield gift voucher for participating in a survey I forgot I'd ever done.

At lunch I was offered a job (serious offer follow up to an offer made before Christmas, no application, no dropping off resume, just 'hey want to come work with me?').

I was getting ready to leave work when the phone rang with yet another job offer (I had emailed a CV earlier, on the encouragement of a friend)!

Hopefully everything works out with the lunch offer and my current job as we could create a lovely me share situation that works for everyone, bar the end of day job offer people.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...