Awards

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A few weeks ago Amanda (Desert Book Chick) gave me an award for my blog!
As part of the award I'm supposed to tell you 7 interesting (this may be debatable) things about myself, so here goes:
  • I'm afraid of chickens
  • I lived in America for a little while when I was 10
  • I've booked a trip to Russia this October
  • I love Dr Pepper
  • I could eat mexican food all day everyday
  • I only like to dance when I can sing along to the songs
  • I love crime fiction and crime TV shows (yes, even CSI Miami)
Now, I'm supposed to pass the award onto 7 bloggers, but instead I'm just going to give a shout out to a few of my favourite bloggers who are all beautiful - My Bat Lightning Heart, Something And Something Else, A Coopers 4 Me, and yellowhouseintheu

PS. On Friday yellowhouseintheu passed on a Kreative Blog Award - Thanks so much!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...