Fried Eggs

Friday, April 2, 2010




While I was having a bit of an adventure last weekend, Nick was on a work trip to Cloncurry to film rugby players. On his way there he had a stopover in Cairns and purchased this cool brooch for me. The lovely lady who makes them is from Melbourne and has an etsy shop, Scotatto.

This weekend we're off to camp overnight at Ellery Big Hole. We're joining a bunch of people who are currently doing the Larapinta Trail. Nick will then continue on with them and do three days of the Larapinta Trail. I will come home and catch up on my reading and other 'exciting' things I'd like to get done. I told you I lied about being the outdoor type.

Find out more about our outdoor adventure from My Bat Lightning Heart

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...