Packing

Saturday, August 21, 2010

In 14 days we're moving to Canada via two months in Europe! Our house is currently a bomb with boxes everywhere. I've never been good at throwing things out, especially clothes. I always think that I'll want to wear that piece next summer etc. But now my questions are 'do I want to take this to Canada?' or 'do I want to come back to this item of clothing in two years time?' It's surprisingly easy to throw out clothes when faced with the possibility of returning to them two years from now and thinking 'why on earth did I keep this?'

At the moment I have my system:
One box for sending to Canada
One box for keeping in Australia
One box for throwing out
The biggest box by far, overflowing in fact, is the throwing out box!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...