French Food

Friday, October 1, 2010

Most of the time I was too busy eating to take a picture of the food, so here are a few that I did remember to take...
Our first 'meal' at the Bergerac airport.

Picnic at the Sacre Coeur

escargot in the Latin Quarter

Macaroons and Rose at the Pompidou


Late night dinner complete with styrofoam - there are recycling bins all over France but they still use styrofoam!

Figues au vin Rogue - made with figs from the neighbour's tree

Pre dinner nibbles

Lunch at Le Cheval Blanc

1 comment :

  1. Wow, I turn my back for a few minutes and kapppoww! You are blogging in France. Looks fantastic. Pre dinner nibbles I could just have for dinner ever night of the week. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...