Berry Breakfast

Wednesday, February 23, 2011



While eating this delicious berry, banana & muesli breakfast this morning I wrote a list of all the things I'd like to accomplish today. I'm not skiing as my sinus/ear thing is still not the best, so it is the perfect day to get a few things done. I find that on non-ski days I tend to get locked into reading a novel & never surface. Delightful, but not great for getting things done. So I wrote a list. When Nick saw the list he laughed & laughed. 


Here it is:

  • wash towels & sheets
  • Yoga
  • read chapter of toilet book
  • blog
  • watch an episode of bones
  • pick up mail
  • email
  • clean room
  • pharmasave - tissues, method handwash, saline nose spray, peach lipstick & lip stain
You have to write everything done otherwise it won't get done! Thus far I have watched half an episode of bones and blogged. The day is not over yet....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...