Mr Sunshine

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In a previous post I mentioned how much I love watching tv, but since then I've been fairly quiet on the subject. For the last week I've been at home sick and this time off skiing has given me the opportunity to watch more than my fair share of television. So over the next few weeks I'm going to tell you about the shows I've been watching, the good, the bad and the ugly.
 
Mr Sunshine is a tv half hour comedy about the runnings of a sports/entertainment stadium. Matthew Perry plays the manager, Ben. Although Perry pretty much reprises Chandler and Matt Albie (his character from Studio Sixty on the Sunset Strip)the character is funny and generally looks bewildered by the people around him. Allison Janney plays Crystal, the owner. Janney is great in this self-involved comedic role. Nate Torrance plays Roman, Crystal's dimwitted son. The funniest scene to date involves a fan, Roman and a rendition of a Cher song. Get into it. It'll leave you with a smile on your dial.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...