Frockin' up - Weekly Edition

Saturday, June 11, 2011

This was my camping outfit for last Friday. Best not to wear jeans that you don't want to wash camping as they became really dirty & had to be washed. And there's now a wierd stain on the back of my shirt that doesn't come out. Anyway....
Top - H&M
Jacket - living doll
Jeans - Bettina Liano
Thongs - Havianas 
 This was my Sunday outfit for picking up my brother from the airport. I ended up taking my tights off as it got that hot in Vancouver. Yep I think it was a roaring 19 degrees in the sun & it felt hot.
Scarf - H&M
Top - Topshop
Skirt - FCUK
Sandals - Witchery
 Wednesday we met up with some of my brother's friends at the Cactus Club to watch the Canucks. The Canucks lost miserably but we all had a great time.
Dress - Azuki from Mixed Lollies
Green Bangle - Dinosaur Designs
Other bangles - Mixed Lollies
Boots - Random store in Barcelona
 Thursday I had a casual afternoon wandering Robson Street. I was after a hat. With all the sunny weather & walking around my fair skin is not enjoying it so a hat has been needed for a little while now.
Top - H&M
Jeans - Sportsgirl
Thongs - Havianas
We're spending Friday night camping in Whistler, what are you up to for the weekend?

1 comment :

  1. cool skirt and scarf!i love camping- wish the weather here would allow such thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...