Pick me up

Friday, June 3, 2011

Yesterday I really wasn't feeling the best so I forced myself to get out of the house & down to the gym. A work out really does help you feel better. After a decent whack of time there I came back to the house & frocked up a bit. Below is me trying to get a non-blurry photo of myself. I was unawares until this morning that the camera had changed settings on it's own, making it extremely hard to get it to focus. A handy hint is to check the settings, rather than take about a hundred shots & then give up.     
Scarf - gift from my sister-in-law
Singlet top - Sportsgirl
Jeans - Bettina Liano
Tongs - Havianas
Necklace - gift

After giving up on the photos, I met up with Nick and we made our way to the Apple store for him to pick up his new laptop. This became boring for me fairly quickly and so I ducked into H & M. What genius placed H & M one shop up from the Apple store?
I couldn't help but pick up a new t-shirt, a new black singlet top & two new scarves. All this for under $50. Thanks H & M.

We rounded out the day with a glass of prosecco (for me, prosecco/sparkling wine/champagne/bubbles is rarely sold by the glass in Canada) & a beer (for Nick) at The Calling, then onto Ponchos to watch the rest of the ice hockey game* with mexican food. A great end to the day.  



*Can you imagine if the AFL grand final was the best of 7 matches between the top two teams? UGH!!
***Wow! This was my 300th post - cool!!

1 comment :

  1. I wish we had H & M here, everyone always post stuff from there. It is not fair. Love the scarfs, pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...