Black & White

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The guy at the camera shop swore that this film was just like the Kodak Black & White 400 film that I bought last time, but now was out of stock. Turns out the film was nothing like the Kodak film & needed to be sent away for processing. I figured I'd find a place overseas to process it & almost a year later the film has been developed. Here are a few shots from around Alice Springs...
Love this car, but this laneway has a scary dog with a loud bark & I always nearly fall off my bike with fright each time I ride down it.

Can't wait to taste Casa Nostra's cheesy garlic focaccia & gnocchi with spinach again. 
I have no idea why I had my Diana Mini in the carpark of McDonalds. Guess I was picking up a Sausage McMuffin & Hash Brown on a hungover morning?? You can just see ANZAC Hill from behind the building. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...