Pregnancy books aka bricks

Tuesday, September 6, 2011


Purchased my first pregnancy related book the other day. I'd put off buying any book till I was sure this one was sticking and mostly because the books all look like bricks. The one I purchased caught my eye, not just because of the size (a tenth of the bricks) but mostly because of the title: 'The lazy girl's guide to a blissful pregnancy'. Lazy girl - yep, blissful - yes please.


The author is British and her knowledgeable conversational tone makes you feel like you're having a chat with a girlfriend. All warm & cozy. She's put my mind at ease about a lot of things. Little things like 'am I seriously having hot flushes'? How to cope with friend's reactions and Pregnancy fashion. It also includes a section on things you might need to know post birth. All in book so light that it probably wouldn't hold a door open.  



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...