Frockin' up - ARIA edition

Monday, November 28, 2011

The ARIA (Australian Music Industry) Awards were held last night. I love a good frock watch, here are a few of my favourites:


 Kimbra in Jamie Lee.If you haven't checked out here collection, you should. Her clothes are a fabulous infusion of colour & ruffle. They make you happy just looking at them.
 Delta Goodrem in Lisa Ho. An elegant twist on a long, formal dress.
Sarah Blasko, Holly Throsby & Sally Seltman (Seeker, Lover, Keeper). All three ladies look gorgeous in their formal causal outfits. I love the ruffle on the front of Blasko's dress & her red lipstick & nails. She brings a bit of Melbourne chic to the Sydney event. 

Who was your best dressed ARIA pick? 

PS I will post a Walkley Awards (for excellence in Journalism) edition as soon as I find some photos. 

Source: Photos from Harper's Bazzar

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...