New Music!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012



For Christmas my brother gave Nick a gift voucher for JB Hifi & for my birthday (in January) my brother also gave me a gift voucher. We took a little while to spend the vouchers and the cds we purchased only arrived the week Lulu was born. This turned out to be fabulous timing as it meant we had new music in the hospital. We been listening to the same old music for quite a while now, saving money for the renovations and the baby rather than spending it on music, making the old stuff fairly tired. 

I love all my choices. Lana Del Ray is rather theatrical. Grouplove just puts a smile on your face. Laura Marling is perfect for the quieter times. 

Have you bought any new music lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...