Frockin' up - Work day

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

At my work it really doesn't matter what you wear to work & I've always secretly wanted to work in a 'proper office' where you wore mattered. So I've decided that I'm going to try & put a little effort into what I wear to work each day and unlike a 'proper office' I can have days where I just wear jeans & a t-shirt. Without further ado let's not talk about how I put zero effort into my hair & instead look at what I wore this week: 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Jacket - Living Doll
Top - Sportsgirl
Singlet - Bonds
Skirt - Kmart
Boots - random shop in Barcelona
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Shirt/ Dress - Witchery
(on sale for $40 instead of $120 - bargain!)
Tights - Razzamatazz
Shoes - Toms
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
With Jacket!
Jacket - Muui
Scarf - Country Road

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...