Links to go with your coffee

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Lulu had another doctors appointment today. Her temperature is back to normal but she has a rash that is worse. Her GP called yesterday afternoon to see how she was going & suggested I take her to the emergency clinic they run on Saturday mornings. 

Lucky for us the doctor I usually see was on call today. She thinks the rash is part of the virus & will go away soon. The doctor suspects the rattly chest and cough, which Lulu has had all winter, might be asthma. Her daughter sounded the same at the same age & she (and her daughter's doctor) put her daughter on asthma medication. It worked a treat for her baby, so hopefully it will help Lulu. 

This week has been long and it is so hard seeing your baby sick & not being able to do very much to help. I feel for parents of kids with long term illnesses. 

Since Lulu has been having long naps I have had plenty of time to muck around on the interwebs. Here are a few things I have found interesting:

Imagine having a locals pass to Disneyland? Diana from Our City Lights has one & she has covered every inch of that park, lucky her. I'm lucky enough to have been once to Disneyland as an adult & as a kid my parents took me to Disneyworld. A dream come true. 

This Kanye/Wes Anderson mash up tumbler made me laugh

This adorable magazine filled with super stylish children's clothes - le petite magazine

Hope your weekend is wonderful. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...