Hottest 100 Day

Saturday, January 26, 2013

 photo top-10_zpsa60daafb.jpg
It's that time of year again, Triple J Hottest 100 time and just like all good elections, you can't complain about the outcome if you didn't vote. As usual we left it to the last minute & Nick and I voted together using the internet on my mobile in the car on the way to Apollo Bay. So the list above is a combined list from the two of us. It will be fun to see if any make it into the top 10 today.  

What were your favourite songs or album of 2012? The songs don't necessarily have to have been released in 2012, just anything that really resonated with you this year. I have to say that Frank Turner gave us the soundtrack to 2012. My friend made me a mixed CD of some classic Frank Turner songs before we saw him at Wide Open Space and I have to say, that CD has been on repeat ever since. Also the Flaming Lips, who sang Lulu to sleep for the first 6 months of her little life (Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots was our album of choice). And you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...