I'll miss you Liz Lemon

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

 photo IMG_0208_zps8e3a6400.jpg
30 Rock is no more. We accidentally ended up watching the final episode without any fanfare last week. Who ends a series on episode 13 when the series usually has 22? We were not expecting it to end so suddenly but in episode 12 when a few crazy events started to happen, it dawned on us that maybe, just maybe, this is the last few episodes. I was waiting for it to 'all be a dream' as it wasn't quite how I thought the series would end. But then is there ever a series that ends just how you want it to? 

Seriously though, Liz Lemon is my spirit animal. Never have I felt like a TV character so fully embodies who I am than her. I shall miss her so.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...