Sweet Peas, Music and Dirt

Monday, March 18, 2013

 photo 1_zps254dfd2b.jpg photo 2_zpse41d1603.jpg photo 3_zpsbae0075b.jpg photo 4_zpse8babbf9.jpg photo 5_zps63060b2d.jpg
1. Lulu napping in the cot for the first time. Took an hour of her chatting & tossing her stuffed animals out of the cot before she finally succumbed to sleep.
2. Planting sweet peas. Apparently it is a tradition to plant sweet peas on St Patricks Day. My Pa always planted them, so I want to start this tradition too. I don't normally have success planting anything from seed, so we'll see how it goes.
3. Our little family brunch in town. Nick snapped this photo of me post brunch. 
4. The first Alice Springs Courtyard Session of the year. This year it's moved to Olive Pink Botanical Gardens. It was lovely listening to Irish folk music in such a beautiful location. 
5. Playing in the dirt.

That was our Sunday. Saturday was super busy with exercise, painting, gardening & then a friend's 30th birthday dinner. Too busy to stop & take photos. How was your weekend?

Linking up with Em

6 comments :

  1. Lovely photo of you Alli! Glad you guys got to enjoy brunch in town together. Our weekend was super busy - I think I'm quite shattered today because of it... hope you have a wonderful week.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alli you are just so beautiful. I love your tradition of planting sweet peas and I hope they grow tasty and lovely for you. Have a gorgeous new week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo is so precious! Nothing sweeter than a cutie pie completely passed out like that! My weekend was fun! Threw my sister's baby shower on Saturday, and then she threw mine on Sunday! New to your blog -- I'll definitely be back :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! So lovely to have found your little space. I'm off to have a happy potter around it. Hope the rest of your week is beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a lovely week, what a beautiful collection. See you tomorrow for another one :)

    thank you so much for linking up, always a pleasure to have you

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that action photo of Lulu playing in the dirt. Your town of Alice Springs seems to have a lot of fun things going on all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...