Weekend Link Love

Saturday, March 30, 2013

 photo easter-egg_zpsf393b83c.jpg
With Nick's mum away this weekend, Easter came a little early for us. His mum had put together this great big bucket filled with  a few easter eggs, as well as corriander, parsley, rocket and chilli for us to plant! What a fabulous idea. We loved it. Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Easter weekend.

To compliment the easy composting guide I posted yesterday, this weeks links are all about homemadie/DIY green products:

10x10x10 Green & Thrifty cleaning products via Living Well Spending less

Homemade body scrub via Could I have that - I love this scrub so much I even gave it to friends for Christmas presents one year!

This detox bath sounds devine, I have to try it! via Emily & Katie's Pencil Box 

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the links Alli! I've finally succumbed to the cold that's been going around our family for the last month and may have to try a version of that detox bath...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...