Dresses, Cake & Paella

Monday, April 15, 2013

 photo 14-4-13_zpsed1410c3.jpg
1. My outfit for my friend's engagement party Sunday afternoon. Have you ever turned up wearing the same dress as the host? Well I did & it was a little embarrassing. Luckily she was a good sport about it and of course she looked way better in it than I did :) 2. Saturday afternoon snack of grapes and yogurt buttons 3. The engagement party Sunday afternoon 4. The Hungry Caterpillar birthday cake from Sundays' first birthday party 5. Nick's fabulous paella Friday night

Hope you had a wonderful weekend full of friends and fun x


Linking up with Em

3 comments :

  1. I have never made paella BUT had an inkling to try making it just last week! Maybe this is the push I need to do so. Will Nick share his recipe?!

    Love that dress. And love the story about matching outfits with the hostess (you look wonderful, too!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give paella a go, it's actually pretty easy using our recipe, though a little time consuming. Nick's recipe is here http://girlinthepjs.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/paella.html

      Thanks for your kind words about my dress x

      Delete
  2. Yum what fun you've been having xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...