Naptime

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

 photo Napping_zps589187ed.jpg
I think Lulu may be dropping her naps. I don't think she's quite sure which nap she needs, but on Sunday she refused her afternoon nap & Monday she tried to refuse her morning nap & didn't end up going down to sleep until after 10am. 

Most days she's up from 6:30am but back down to sleep between 8:30am and 9am. Up again around 10am then back down for a nap between 1-1:30pm, then up again at 3pm. At daycare she's on just one nap from 11:40-1, but at home she'd do a nap in the morning and the afternoon.  


When does your toddler go down for a nap? I really don't want her napping at 11:40am as we often meet friends for lunch, I think 1 is a much better time. Maybe we can start dropping just the morning nap? Agh it's too soon for me though, I love that morning nap time, when I can just get stuff done! Any advice about changing napping schedules will be very welcome.

2 comments :

  1. I think with Angus and Pete, I transitioned them to one nap between 12-3pm around fifteen or sixteen months. But with Jamie, because I had to go out and do stuff with the other boys in the mornings, I moved him to the one midday nap around thirteen months and he seemed to cope okay with that. The upside is that they tend to do a longer nap when it's just the one.
    Go well! :)
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie. I think moving to the one may work better for us, I just have to give up the lunch dates & the extra free time! Fingers crossed for the longer nap.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...