Exercise Stats

Sunday, May 19, 2013

 photo DSCF1159_zps470dca35.jpg
My early morning Super Saturday workout set up. Excuse the dirty glass.

I eased back into things this week:

Monday - Up early to do the 12WBT set 'outdoor' workout indoors because it was too cold and dark to go outdoors

Tuesday - Rest day

Wednesday - Afternoon workout - Week 1 of Gillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Thursday - Up early to do Michelle Bridges Project Extreme Cardio workout before heading to work. I hadn't done this workout in a while & when I finished my back started spasming, so I don't think I'll be doing it again. I think it is just too jarring for me. Luckily I had a scheduled physio appointment that day & could get it looked at straight away.

Friday - Supposed to do stretching while Lulu napped but I got frocked up for our trip into town instead.

Saturday - 12WBT set Super Saturday Workout. I'm a little ashamed to say that this is only the second time in two rounds of 12WBT that I have done the Super Saturday set workout. It nearly killed me.

Sunday - Rest day

Did you manage to fit in any workouts this week? I need to up my game next week with a few more workouts & less rest days. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...