Exhibitions, Climbing & Champagne

Monday, May 13, 2013

 photo 1_zpsf45d2885.jpg photo 4_zps609b4142.jpg photo 2_zpsbffe537e.jpg photo 3_zps0d5e1178.jpg photo 5_zpsf1380565.jpg photo 6_zps8a631ad7.jpg
1. Lulu's first time at an exhibition opening Friday night. The exhibition was Wendy Sharpe 'Truth or Dare'. Very colourful paintings of voluptuous women.
2. Hiking Mt Gillen for my friends hens 'party' Saturday morning. This post has a photo of the whole mountain.
3. We made it!
4. Our picnic breakfast, with champagne, at the top of the mountain - The thought of this breakfast helped us get to the top.
5. Lulu & I on Mother's Day - I was spoiled with Aesop products and a cute vase. Lulu's personal shopper sure knows what I like. My mother-in-law & sister-in-law also spoiled me with a new clutch & my mum make me a beautiful card. Not to mention a lovely brunch & Nick cooking dinner.
6. Nick and Lulu working in the garden Sunday afternoon while it drizzled rain.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a lovely Mother's Day x

And a big congratulations to Clare Bizley, winner of the postcard giveaway!!

6 comments :

  1. That picnic lunch looks epic!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious looking picnic and what a fabulous location!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I want to be at that picnic!!! Gorgeous photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Alli, I adore that photo of you and Lulu!
    Happy belated Mother's Day!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos Alli. I received my cards in the mail - thank you! They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...