Frockin' up - Friday Chambray

Friday, May 24, 2013

 photo photo_zps160068ed.jpg
Friday is me & Lulu day. Post morning nap/PlayFit we normally head into town for a spot of shopping. Usually I'm wearing workout clothes after PlayFit but last Friday I skipped PlayFit to let Lulu sleep and frocked up with this dress so I thought I'd continue the trend this week, let Lulu sleep and dress up a little. I even wore heels! This is a HUGE deal. I hardly ever wear heels, even if it's a nighttime frock up event. Plus it was cold so I was all set to wear the cozy cardigan below, but the sun came out just as we were leaving, so hello chambray shirt.
 photo winter_zps786cbb3f.jpg
Cardigan - Sportsgirl, Scarf - Sportsgirl, Leggings - Big W, Shoes - Toni Bianco

3 comments :

  1. I desperately need a chambray shirt but have yet to make the investment. A well-made and well-fitting one is spendy! Love the look you put together.

    And while my sister was in town last week she watched Alice while Lee and I went out for dinner. And I wore heels for the first time in months! Hard to believe I used to wear them most days when I was single and out on the prowl. ;-)

    Happy weekend! XO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought this shirt in the end of winter sales last year, they can get get pricy hey?
      That's so lovely of your sister, a date night sounds wonderful x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...