Link Love

Saturday, May 11, 2013

 photo Pillow-amp-blanket_zps24707214.jpg

Some days you just have to take it easy. I woke up yesterday with good intentions to exercise in the park with the other mums, but Lulu went down for her nap at 8:30am and I didn't want to wake her by taking her over to the park. I exercised at home (for the first time this week) while she snoozed. Then the cat curled up next to me while I surfed the net. It was delightful.

Catching my interest on the interwebs this week:
Briana from Bionic Briana has a recipe for homemade liquid soap.
Tips on straightening your hair from Zoe at fruity beauty - I straightened my hair for the first time in years the other night, it didn't take anywhere near as long as I thought it would, so I just may keep it up.
A cool Sydney home with a great kitchen on The Design Files

And thanks for all the lovely comments on the new look blog! I'm really enjoying having a new space within which to create posts. There is still time to enter the giveaway.

x

1 comment :

  1. You are the best! Thanks for the link love. I'll return the favor next week in a post... I just love your new look!

    And the humidity has arrived in Boston so my days of straight hair and cute bangs are done till fall. I guess it'll be messy buns for me all summer!

    Enjoy your weekend!
    XO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...