Frockin' up - Emmys 2013

Monday, September 23, 2013

 photo Emmys-1_zps711d5da5.jpg
As mentioned before, I am a sucker for an awards night. The dresses, my goodness the dresses. The Emmys did not let me down. Here are a select few that I loved:
Amy Poehler in Basler - Classic black. I'm also a huge Parks and Rec fan.
January Jones in Givenchy - Have you noticed she always looks so stern in these kind of photos?
Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren - This dress is fairly plain and it's a interesting choice to not go for a statement necklace, but I love the colour.
 photo Emmys-2_zps3094dd39.jpg
Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Monique Lhuillier - the sparkle & the colour! I've just started watching Veep & I love it.
Elizabeth Moss in Andrew Gn - Black sparkle and a gorgeous white skirt. The red lipstick really sets this outfit off.
Michelle Dockery in Prada - I love the style of this dress, but I would prefer it in a different colour, what do you think?

Who were your favourites? I do have to give an honourable mention to Kiernan Shipka, her dress was simply adorable!

Images from Getty here

1 comment :

  1. Clicked on a random post and love it! I completely missed Moss's dress this year, but agree. It's my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...