Frockin' Up - Favourite Lipstick

Friday, October 11, 2013

 photo lipstick_zps2cb60337.jpg
This is what happens when your 1.5 year old gets a hold of your lipstick! Thank goodness it wasn't the Chanel.
Last week Emily from A Denver Home Companion shared her favourite red lipsticks and in her post she asked if anyone had a favourite pink, as she tended to stick to red. I tend to be the opposite, sticking with shades of pink. I shared my favourite pink lipsticks with Emily and I thought I'd also post my comment here.

Revlon Super Lustrous in the shade Twinkled Pink by Revlon is my everyday go to. It's light & not too 'out there', perfect for day to day. 
Chanel Rouge Coco in the shade Legende was my lipstick splurge when we were overseas. It's a deeper pink. Good for evening wear if it is more of a serious event. 
Revlon Moon Drops in the shade Sugar Poppy by Revlon is my going out on the town shade. It's bright and fun. 

Do you have a favourite lipstick? It took a lot of trial and error before I settled on these three. I only really started wearing lipstick when I turned 30 and you can read about my favourite colours back then in my first ever frockin' up post. I have also found that using the Revlon Just Bitten lipstains as a base helps the lipstick shade last longer. Any tips you have will be most appreciated. It's never great when you find that your lipstick has been missing from your lips for half the night!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...