Frockin' up - Colourful Pants

Friday, December 20, 2013

 photo Marcs-pants_zps419b55fe.jpg
One of the weekends that we were in Adelaide, we were able to escape the hospital for a little while and do a bit of shopping down Rundle Street. I happened upon the Marcs store & on a whim, tried on these pants. They are a little more colourful than the plain black pants I normally wear, but I loved them & home they came. I wore them to the Exotiq Homewares VIP Christmas Event that I attended with my mum. We went together last year & it's become a bit of a tradition. Drinking bubbles while you browse the Christmas decorations, what more could you want?

Top - Sportsgirl
Pants - Marcs
Shoes - Sportsgirl

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...