Frockin' up - Summer Shorts

Friday, January 17, 2014

 photo summer-shorts-1_zps4261df4c.jpg
My sister-in-law was wearing this awesome kimono jacket when she had coffee over ours just after Christmas and I automatically assumed that she'd bought it at some fabulous store in Melbourne, where she lives, until last week when I popped into Mixed Lollies and found the very same kimono jacket on the racks. I couldn't pass it up, I love it so much. It's lightweight enough to wear it in buildings where the aircon is up too high, but generally I will get a little more wear out of it once the weather cools. And I promise I won't pack it for a trip to Melbourne!

Kimono jacket - Somedays Lovin (according to their website, it's actually a cape dress!)
Top - H&M
Shorts - Minty Meets Munt
Shoes - Birkinstock
Ring - Black Jewls
Bracelet - Dinosaur Designs

And Lulu busted me taking a photo of myself so I asked her if she wanted her outfit photo taken too. She said yes, then proceeded to try on my sunglasses.

On Lulu
Top- Rock your Baby
Pants - Seed

 photo summer-shorts-2_zps6baf538d.jpg photo summer-shorts-3_zpse46575d1.jpg

3 comments :

  1. Oh I love your kimono jacket, so pretty!! I haven't been able to find one that looks nice on me, they've all been too big and baggy and shapeless, if that makes sense!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know exactly what you mean, sometimes you just come out looking like a square box!

      Delete
  2. You two look great- and nice find on the kimono jacket. It looks fantastic with those shorts! And of course, Lulu nailed it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...