Exercise Stats Week 7

Sunday, February 16, 2014

 photo waterfront-darwin_zps842895f2.jpg
Sunday - Rest Day. Nick rode 100km, his longest ride yet and Lulu & I walked into town (2 and a bit km round trip - I pushed her in the pram. Those tiny legs aren't up to 2km walks just yet).

Monday - After the long ride Nick wanted to do a bit of cross training, so he and I did the 'to the core' 15min Nike Training Club workout. We were going to follow it up with 15 min Yoga but Lulu woke up. I do really like these pj workouts.

Tuesday - My abs were sore from the 'to the core' workout & it turns out sunrise is much later in Darwin, so timing wise, a run was out of the question this morning. I ended up doing a 15min Lengthen and Strengthen workout from Nike Training Club.

Wednesday - Run along the esplanade in Darwin, ending in a coffee on the way back to the hotel. Delightful. I ran at my slowest rate yet as I took way too many photos!

Thursday - rest day - just could not drag myself out of bed.

Friday - last chance to run in Darwin so I made it out for a 3km run down to the waterfront. It was well worth it. The colour on the water was just beautiful.

Stay tuned tomorrow for photos from the Crocodile Valentine's Party I attended Friday night!
 photo week-7_zps80104762.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Wow. Darwin looks like a beautiful spot! And NTC is the best quick workout... especially when traveling. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...