Exercise Stats Week 8

Saturday, February 22, 2014


I have to admit that I have not exercised this past week, not one little bit. Nick was owed a fair bit of bike riding time after being solo parent the week before. I then felt too sick to exercise when it was my turn. I had two mornings out sick, then it was Lulu's birthday pancake breakfast & off to Adelaide on Thursday. Friday we drove to Port Lincoln & no ecxercise has happened here, just rest & catching up with friends. We're here for a mate's wedding & I promise to show a few photos during the coming week. Till then I hope you have better luck making time to exercise than I have xx

1 comment :

  1. We all need multiple days off in a row once in awhile. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...