Favourite Posts

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Over the weekend I did a little bit of digging through the archives and I thought I'd share a few of my favourite posts, I hope you like them too:
 photo Lulu-nursery_zps5be08569.jpg
On being parents:
A baby shower alternative - Pre-baby BBQ
A little bit of Discipline
 photo lulu-art-gallery_zps6fa4766e.jpg
A typical weekend in Alice Springs and a non-typical weekend in Alice Springs
 photo snow_zpse11eaddc.jpg
Our winter in Revelstoke
 photo baalbek-10_zpsf42927d2.jpg
Our trip to Baalbek and more from Lebanon
 photo gown_zpsf4a91917.jpg
Guillian Barre Syndrome
Our experience managing toddler aspiration
Our tips for staying at the Adelaide Women's and Children's Hospital
 photo TV_zps95133a43.jpg
I love watching TV!
Read about my Tuesdays with Bones
My review of Veep and House of Cards
 photo winter_zps786cbb3f.jpg
And sometimes I like to frock up!
Read about my foray into online clothes shopping
See Lulu & I frockin' up
My first ever Frockin' up post

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...