Link Love featuring a little Easter Inspiration

Saturday, April 19, 2014

 photo Easter-Inspiration_zps19e95f0a.jpg

This year we're hosting an Easter Breakfast at our place. We're planning an outdoor breakfast with Easter egg hunt and maybe a champagne or two. It's turned into a fairly large gathering so I'll be keeping the food simple and I've taken inspiration for decorating table from the images above. What have you planned for Easter? Are you heading away? Staying at home? Celebrating with friends? I do hope you have a wonderful easter break.

Clockwise from the top:
Glitter filled eggs on Griottes
Grow your own wheat grass eggs - I love this idea! A little late for this year, but next for sure.
Easter muslin bags on Sunday Collector
Painted Egg Cartons on Design Mom - I have to admit I attempted this one, but the stickers never quite came off and then I just tried to spray paint over the sticker & it just didn't work all that well.

Wanting more?
Easter decorating with Megan Morton
Hipster eggs on Oh What Fun
Mr & Mrs Bunny inspiration board on Captain and the Gypsy Kid
How we celebrated Easter last year.

And there's more on my Holidays (so American, but not sure what other word to use?!) Pinterest board.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...