Just a Minute in May

Thursday, May 29, 2014

 photo Just-a-Minute_zpse7f44ef3.jpg

Reading - Buried Angels by Camilla Lackberg

Making - Cauliflower soup - we make it without the egg and it is still creamy and delicious

Listening - to Frozen radio - I have a not so secret love of Disney tunes and this station is just perfect.

Watching - Fargo - so creepy

Trying - to get this house sorted out. Clean out cupboards etc. Wish me luck.

Loving - my new desktop wallpaper by Helen Dealtry for Design Sponge - I have it on my computer at work and my iPhone

 photo DS-screensaver1final__zps49b29440.jpg
Want to play along too? Leave your answers or a link to your blog in the comments below.

Just a Minute via Daydream Lily

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...