Link Love and Exercise Stats Week 22

Sunday, May 25, 2014

 photo alice-springs_zps7c22339b.jpg
Alice Springs looking lovely on my Thursday night run
This past week has been a little crazy to say the least. I as soon as I landed back in Alice Springs I raced straight to the hospital to meet up with Nick and Lulu - all the while having flash backs to this trip. Lulu had a virus with a croaky throat, cough and fever. The doctors gave her a chest x-ray and some more medication and she was sent home to rest. We seem to be going for only 4 weeks without antibiotics at this stage before she gets ill again and has to go back onto them. My Mum offered to come up and look after Lulu as I still don't have any sick leave at work after using it all up on the November/December hospital visits. We jumped on the offer. Lulu is loving having her Nanny here and we are loving having a little extra help.

Catching my eye on the internet this week:
This interview with author Camilla LackburgI picked up one of Lackburg's books at Sydney airport to read on the plane home from Splash - I couldn't put it down. Gripping, with quite a few different characters to keep track of, so best to begin reading when you have a few uninterrupted hours to dive into it.

This Lego reconstruction of Diego Maradona's 1986 World Cup hand goal 

Gorgeous pink coats on Her Heart Cries Fowl

And pink interiors over on the March Collective Blog - I have to admit I am a bit partial to a little pink.

As for exercise?
Just two runs this week, one last Sunday morning in Byron Bay (3km) & a 3km run on Thursday. We've also managed to get up each morning - thanks to Lulu's early morning wake up calls - to do family yoga. Too much fun!

What are you up to this weekend? Hope it is a good one.
 photo prawn_zps367477a9.jpg
For those of you wondering, my prawn also made it home safe & sound from Byron Bay

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...