Link Love

Saturday, May 31, 2014

 photo three-flowers_zps21b84677.jpg
Once again we've all made it to the weekend. I hope your Saturday morning is treating you well! We're heading to a friend's birthday party tonight sans baby!! I can't wait. Here's to a good weekend xx

Catching my eye on the internets this week:

My new friend Kate from Bailey is Brown had a wedding she shot featured on Style Me Pretty.  The sparkly gown is just to die for!

The tale of Georgie, Kinga and Wolfe over on the Grace Tales - their house is just stunning & I'm totally there with the slight anxiety over the possibility of stripes going out of style!

The Five-Piece French Wardrobe - ok so this list may be more like the five categories with five pieces in each category but it does seem like a good minimalist wardrobe. Maybe I need to tackle the five-piece Alice Springs wardrobe? Hahaha

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...