Link Love

Saturday, June 28, 2014

 photo darwin-bat_zps1cff66a8.jpg
I've spent the past week in Darwin for an all staff workshop with work. We got to stay at the lovely airport resort, which wasn't as bad as I first imagined. The whether was beautiful and I was able to get a lot of down time in & ended up finishing two novels while I was away, not bad! I also spotted this bat one afternoon while reading. The bat tried for a while to get comfy on that tree, but eventually gave up! Also a big shout out to my lovely friend Noosh, who rescued me one evening for dinner at Chow by the waterfront. Delightful.

Catching my eye on the internets this week:

A chat with Mindy Kaling on the Guardian

Inside Out Magazine is running a search for a stylist competition - Check out the cover I voted for here.

Loving this linen, In Bed With Fred, on The Petite Edit

This cross mood board on Style Life Home is right up my alley!

The Upside has a huge sale on right now - I snapped up these leggings last weekend & they have already arrived in Alice Springs! Amazing & great leggings by the way!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend - we're thinking of heading out to Rainbow Valley - wish us luck x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...