Frockin' up - Pjs

Friday, July 18, 2014

 photo pjs_zps65c4555e.jpg
Remember when I said we spent a weekend hanging out at home? Well both days I didn't end up getting out of pjs until after 3 and the only reason I did get out was because on Saturday I need to go to the supermarket and Sunday we were invited to Nick's mum's for dinner. If we hadn't had to go out, you can rest assured that I would have been in pjs all day! Have you ever had one of those weekends? These days they are fairly rare & since I didn't have an outfit for a frock up post, I thought I should show you my pjs...

Singlet - Myer
Long Sleeve T-shirt - One Teaspoon
Pants - Somn by Elk
Kimono Jacket - Some Days Lovin
Uggs - Jay Jays - remember when I said I needed new uggs as I've had these since April 2004? Well I haven't replaced them yet. Lulu found the hole that leads to my big toe & was tickling it so maybe it's time?!

1 comment :

  1. Love the kimono jacket! I have a vintage kimono strewn over a chair in my room - I should totally wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...