Things I Love - Palm Leaf Print

Friday, August 22, 2014

I've noticed the old palm leaf popping up on lots of things lately and I'd love to use palm leaf wallpaper somewhere but I'm really not sure where. I snapped the bottom right photo back in February in Darwin at The Pearl. It really does suit the tropical Darwin vibe, but maybe for Central Australia it's best just to stick with the awesome sheet set from the Odd Collective Bedding? With possibly that cushion from I Love Linen thrown on the couch?
 photo Palm-Leaf-Print_zps5ce3ca52.jpg
So do you think the reign of the pineapple decor phase is over & that the palm left will reign supreme this summer? Let's not forget that the pineapple trend started in Australia a few years ago by stylist Megan Morton. The resurgence of the palm leaf may well and truly start here this year!

PS Nick's response to the photo of the wallpaper was - 'That's terrible', so it may not get a guernsey in our house! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...