Frockin Up - Friday

Friday, October 24, 2014

 photo AE-Jeans-1_zpsc20dfaed.jpg
Last Friday I was off work with a sick Lulu. At other times this has meant that we both stay home all day in our pjs but we had a scheduled visit to her Paediatrician at the hospital so pjs wouldn't cut it. I wore:
Top - Sportsgirl
Jeans - American Eagle - these are the most comfy jeans, the denim is so soft.
Necklace - The Lovely Bird - There are many, many lovely things in Tanya's shop, you can't stop at just one purchase!
I also had black saltwater sandals on when I left the house, not pictured now
x
 photo AE-jeans_zps851f4586.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Hey Alli,
    thanks for visiting TLV Birdie Blog the other day, I appreciate your feedback a lot!

    I like this necklace, fits the graphics of your blog so good;)
    Keep up the great job, and hope to see you back on TLV Birdie soon!

    Oly
    http://www.tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...