It's a Date

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

 photo headerItsAdate_zps36d380a7.jpg
I caught an episode of It's a Date and to be perfectly honest, sketch comedy shows aren't really my thing, unless they have something to do with politics, but It's a Date hooked me in. It's a Date is a sketch comedy show about, you guessed it, dating. The first storyline was a 'dating in the age of social media' thing and was a little predictable but the second storyline (the show swaps back and forth between them) was about a woman at a hen's night and it was anything but predictable. I have to admit I cried at the end of that storyline. It was so touching. I want to write more but it will completely give it away so I'll just tell you that it was Season 2 Episode 4 - check it out for yourself, Magda Subanski is just awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...