Christmas 2014

Monday, January 5, 2015

GIRL IN THE PJS: Christmas 2014
Ahhh Christmas. I really love Christmas and this year we were able to spend it with my Mum's sisters on the NSW south-coast. My Aunt let Nick, Lulu & I stay in her gorgeous brand new studio (literally finished construction the day before we arrived!) and my parents set up their caravan behind the studio. We spent the early parts of Christmas morning opening presents, drinking coffee and eating gingerbread on the deck of the studio before heading to my Aunts for champagne and more presents.
GIRL IN THE PJS: Christmas 2014GIRL IN THE PJS: Christmas 2014 photo gingerbread_zps43f8eb15.jpg GIRL IN THE PJS: Christmas 2014
Lunch was a wash out with the rain that was forecast for later in the day arriving much sooner. We enjoyed a generous ham and salads indoors instead, preceded by dozens of oysters. Champagne, food and family, what Christmas is all about, hey?! I hope you had a good one x
GIRL IN THE PJS: Christmas 2014

PS Our Christmas Day 2013 and Baby's First Christmas

2 comments :

  1. that place is so adorable! what a cute christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the studio fabulous. My aunt's partner designed and built it himself!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...