Daily Sunscreen

Friday, January 9, 2015

 photo sense_zps1ad2f0f0.jpg
Before Christmas I was sent a tube of Sense Daytime Protective Emulsion to review*, but with the business of the season I didn't get a chance to post anything, however, I did get a chance to truly test the sunscreen out. With many days spent at the beach, a moisturiser with sunscreen has been a must. Sometimes I just don't trust the sunscreen in my CC Cream & other days you don't wear CC Cream so yeah, a separate moisturising sunscreen has been essential.

The Sense Daytime Protective Emulsion with sunscreen is light to wear, some moisturising sunscreens can feel so heavy on the skin, but this one doesn't. You can wear it as a base with just a little bit of powder and mascara and away you go. The best thing about this sunscreen is the smell! I don't know about you but I love beauty products that have a great smell. I know, smell is so subjective but trust me, this one smells amazing!

Light weight, smells great and protects from the sun (no burns for me!) - 4 out of 5 stars.

*While I was sent this product to review, opinions are my own.

2 comments :

  1. A good smelling product is so important! I currently slather myself in a coconut scented body sunscreen and actually enjoy using sunscreen now :) This stuff sounds great for a facial product, i sometimes wonder how much sun protection my current moisturiser is actually giving me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder about the level of protection too, which is why I now layer moisturiser, then a dedicated sunscreen then cc cream. Better to be safe.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...