Frockin' up - Hen's Night

Friday, May 22, 2015

 photo frockin-up_zps6snx2rty.jpg
Frockin' up posts are back! I finally received the mirror I ordered many months ago and hence the return of Frockin' Up posts. The first is a snap before a friend's hens night. I was still suffering the remnants of conjunctivitis and so glasses were the order of the day. The dress code was black, not that I would have worn anything else anyway, but you know when you're told you have to wear a certain colour, then suddenly you want to wear something else? Well that happened but luckily I remembered the code in time. The hen's was great, but when I described it to Nick he said I sounded like the biggest party pooper there. Guess little old conjunctivitis me just wasn't feeling it.

Here are the details on what I wore:
Jacket - American Eagle
Top - Rip Curl
Jeans - Rip Curl
Boots - Tony Bianco

Bed Linen
Quilt - Kmart
Sheets - Club of Odd Volumes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...