Seven Things

Thursday, May 7, 2015

 photo Seven-Things_zpsuq9fez95.jpg

Hey Natalie Jean - the book from the blog of the same name - is on my coffee table. I love her conversational writing. When you read her writing you feel like you’re best friends. She just has a wonderful way of putting you at ease and making you feel at home. 

I Love You Honeybear - the latest offering from Father John Misty is playing on rotation on my iphone. 

Latte - can’t go wrong with a coffee & a latte is the coffee of choice this month

At the moment I am loving doing weights at my gym, but as it has become cooler I have also started running outside again. I am thoroughly enjoying it, not least because I get to listen to podcasts but also because I love the feeling of pushing myself and making it through. The ‘i did something today feeling’.

Most of my downtime is spent blogging, but I do love reading and I feel like I’m on a sea saw, some months I’m stuck up high reading lots and lots and other months I am down low blogging lots and lots. 

Sack dresses covered in flowers are my comfort clothing right now - I am loving this Cameo dress and this dress from Primrose and Mimosa. I guess if I was 20 years older these dresses could be referred to as mumus? Right?!

I was in Darwin for work recently and loved the Rawgasm Paleo Cafe and Juice Bar in Mitchell Street Mall. Paleo salads at a reasonable price, you can’t go wrong with that food option. I wish they had a cafe in Alice Springs. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...