Link Love

Saturday, July 11, 2015

 photo coffee_zps2yudeopw.jpg
Coffee before the chaos of the Show
This past week has been a little crazy post show with Lulu sick and then myself. Nick had two days off with Lulu this week and I had one day off with Lulu, during which I felt awful too. Gosh it's hard to look after a kid when you feel sick too! We're all a bit better now that it is the weekend (thank goodness) and we are looking forward to taking it easy. What are your plans for the weekend? 

A few things catching my eye on the internet this week:

Loving these wallpaper photos by Max Wagner for Design Love Fest

Dads are learning how to do hair via the Cut

20 minimalist tattoos for the design lover on Brit & Co - I love number 10 and number 19.

The best feminist books for young readers via Book Riot

Jason Schwartzman and Adam Scott discuss childhood sleepovers & movie spoilers in a playground via the New York Times

An interview with a member of Greece's negotiating team via Analyze Greece

I previously wrote about juggling sick days here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...