Seven Things to Read, Listen, Eat, Drink or Watch

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

 photo seven-things_zpsaqadibrt.jpg

Here are seven things that I have been into lately that you may also like:

The Gillard Project by Julia Gillard’s speech writer is currently on my coffee table. While he sounds a little cocky, he does have enormous respect for Gillard. Her achievements tend to blur as time goes on, but she did achieve a lot and it is worth remembering. It's an interesting read.

The folk festival reminded me about First Aid Kit and their album have been on repeat ever since, along with Fanny, of course. I love Fanny.

I have switched back to black coffee during the work day and have been feeling much better for it. You aren't supposed to feel bloated after every coffee apparently!

A few weeks ago I started running outdoors again. There is something about being out in the crisp winter air that is just lovely. My tip to you is not to give up before you hit the 3k mark. The first 3ks of the run are a bit of a struggle but after 3k I tend to settle in and find a groove. 

I made this cranberry thyme gin cocktail recently and it was divine.

These cookies are absolutely delicious - make them and eat them today!

Looking forward to watching The Brink. The trailer looks hilarious:

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...