Link Love - Letting go, Sherlock and Naps

Saturday, September 26, 2015

 Sunrise

Maybe I'll work a full week sometime soon? This was another disjointed week, with me needing time off for a cyst on my hand and then for Lulu's medical test Friday. I am looking forward to spending the whole week at work next week and knocking a bunch of tasks from the to do list. As for this weekend? Sleep, sleep and more sleep! Lulu's booked in for a haircut, but other than that I am planning on taking it easy and possibly changing the sheets, but we might not take it too far. How about you? What are you looking forward to this weekend? I'm also looking forward to watching a bunch of Scandal this weekend. Here's to the weekend!

Catching my eye on the internet this week:

Things I keep forgetting on Design for Mankind

No one would ever tell a modern family to stop washing its laundry in a machine and start pounding their clothes with a stone down by the river. But a striking number of voices can be heard insisting parents should unplug - A really interesting article on Salon about letting go of your smartphone guilt

Mycroft is the creator of Sherlock?!


Speaking of sleep, I love a good nap. If you been skeptical about naps let the Glow convince you why you should take naps 


Happy Weekend!


You may have missed:

September Renovation Update
Trainwreck Tearjerker

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...